Customer Success Intern
We are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic intern within the Success Team, so if you’re hungry to learn, and have a passion for Customer Service - we want you!
At StoreHub you’ll be treated as a full member of the Success team and will get hands-on experience working across multiple departments within Success.
During your time here, you will collaborate with our Customer Success team, helping in developing and maintaining customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will learn and practice research and administrative skills in a friendly and fun environment.
What you will do:
- Assist with creating project kick-off documents, weekly and monthly reports
- Participate in brainstorms and actively seek ways to innovate and streamline processes
- Gathering information, entering data into database and maintain database information on customers and companies
- Set up StoreHub account for customers with product photos, descriptions, prices, and inventory information
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning and delivery/installation bookings
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports and application forms
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, pulling data, and identifying solutions
- Conduct research to support operations team projects
- Provides information by answering questions and requests
- Support Success team where needed
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- This internship will be a 3 month or 6 month internship, depending on the needs of the candidate
What you will need:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- No work experience required
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- No corporate nonsense
- Free Friday lunches and fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
- Opportunity for the role to turn into a permanent role
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday.
Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm