Learning and Growth Lead
At StoreHub, continuous learning and growth is essential to our vision of being “The Place Where People Thrive”. We’re passionate about building a culture of consistent learning across our rapidly growing business and we’re looking for someone that can think beyond the traditional L&D (learning & development) playbook.
As a Learning & Growth Lead, you will play a meaningful role in driving our L&D initiatives and establishing the direction of the function. We need someone who is passionate about L&D, and can think outside the box to find innovative ways to foster and sustain a high performance culture.We believe that the keys to personal growth & success are rooted in how our people leverage their strengths to have impact. Like performance, learning is a continuous process and is primarily shaped by the opportunities available in the workplace rather than just a classroom. For this reason, we need someone who can identify the needs of our employees and design learning solutions and programs that make our people better over time.
What you will do:
- Promote learning in StoreHub by exploring the use of different tools and methodologies
- Keep up with the latest trends and innovations in learning & development methodologies & techniques. Adopt and adapt for internal executions.
- Work closely with various leaders across StoreHub and have a full understanding of their training requirements for their function.
- Be resourceful and well-connected with 3rd party training providers in the marketplace.
- Drive and deliver on-boarding curriculums for new hires, helping them integrate effectively in StoreHub.
What you will need:
- 5+ years work experience in related areas covering Learning & Development, Technical Training or People Growth. Exposure to a start-up environment is a plus.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of different audiences, customizing message and delivery method.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive, able to solve problems and communicate effectively.
- Good at follow-up and follow-through. Self-sufficient and able to learn quickly.
- Builds an effective professional rapport with all levels of management, co-workers and clients.
- Actively listens and displays knowledge and teamwork, offering solutions when approached.
- Bachelors degree OR equivalent experience
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm