Customer Care Representative (Thailand)
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be responsible for engaging with StoreHub’s customers to understand their needs and educate them as they navigate through our system. We need our Customer Support Representative to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Customer Support Representative you are committed to answering our customer’s inquiries and resolving their issues in a timely manner, while ensuring a high level of quality and efficiency. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You are extremely patient, have strong interpersonal skills, an unwavering commitment to quality and a collaborative work ethic. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do
- Engage their people-loving/people-serving skills when dealing with customers
- Making the Customers Day & answering queries over the phone, email and in person
- Researching and assessing leads through Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Twitter etc.
- Guiding new customers through implementing and setting up their Point of Sales systems
- Do loads of interesting stuff that we haven’t thought up yet, and that you will help us identify
Frequently Asked Answers
- Yes there is a shift requirement. You will be asked to work 5 shifts a week and certain shifts can fall on a weekend or holiday
- We're not a contact centre / BPO
What you will need
- A BIG passion for helping small businesses.
- Lots of self-drive with a motivation and desire to succeed.
- People-Loving/People-Serving Attitude
- Strong conversational and rapport-building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills. Numerate, analytical, with good attention to detail
- Fast Learner
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” if required
- Excellent command of Thai and English
- Team player that enjoys working in an energetic, fun, environment
- Keen interest in professional development and career growth
- Intermediate/Advanced level of Computer / Tech Savviness
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches and fully stocked fridge and pantry
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Full Medical Benefits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm