Do you love connecting and empowering people?
Are you good at asking thought-provoking questions?
If so, we are looking for a Community Manager to lead the growth and management of our various online or offline communities. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
The right candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills, with the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
As a community manager on our growth and marketing team, you will represent yourself on behalf of our brand and company, and manage all community communications.
What your Community Manager responsibilities consist of:
- Community engagement: Engage with the community on various channels (including, but not limited to, social media), respond to comments and questions, and foster a responsive environment while keeping in alignment with our brand identity and voice
- Content creation: Strategize, create, and publish a calendar of content designed to inspire and educate our community in alignment with our marketing strategies.
- Social listening: Monitoring of brand’s social media channels for customer feedback, mentions of brand, reviews, provide reports and work with relevant team members to engage, provide support, or amplify.
- Brand advocacy: Build visibility and credibility by participating in community
- Customer relationship building: Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Community growth: Devising strategies to scale our communities and connect with new people within the industry
The perfect Community Manager would need:
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English (bonus points for Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin)
- Excellent writing skills in English (bonus points for Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin)
- High EQ
- Hands on experience with social media management (especially Facebook and Instagram) for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Ability to connect people and stimulate conversations
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm