Project Manager (Office of CEO and Product Team)
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of a new product for both new and existing customers.
As a Project Manager, you will work closely with our Product Team to execute on the vision of the product and meet the goals of the project . This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
The work is challenging and always on the bleeding edge. You must possess excellent time management skills and a collaborative work ethic to succeed. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
Project Planning & Resource Scheduling:
- Develop project plans, assign necessary employees, and prepare project timeline.
- Develop a budget plan based on any potential constraints related to resources, risks, or scope
- Manage day-to-day tasks smoothly with the available resources
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Scope, Risk and Issue management
- Modify project scope as and when is needed, balancing time, budget, quality and deliverables
- Spot early and minimize potential risks that might delay project completion
- Problem solve with various stakeholders or project teams
Communication, Collaboration, Coordination:
- Work closely with Product team to help go-to-market execution, gather user feedback and user stories.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for effective execution of projects
- Manage the relationship with stakeholders and report/escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Performance Management & Documentation:
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What you will need
- 4+ years work experience as a project manager, preferably working closely with Product Teams to carry out product launches
- Fast learner, especially when understanding a technical product (ie: familiar with product language)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Able to communicate and drive others regardless of seniority or status
- Strong problem-solving skills. Numerate, analytical, with good attention to detail
- Have a system or method for yourself to be on top of things
- Lots of self-drive with a motivation and desire to succeed
- Proficiency in Excel, enough to create reports and present dashboards to project stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Scrappiness and a willingness to do what is needed to get things done
- Team player that enjoys working in an energetic, fun, environment
- Keen interest in professional development and career growth
- Complete understanding of project management fundamentals, risk management and effective action-oriented meeting facilitation
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches and free parking
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- Discounted workout sessions
- Continuous learning and education
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday.