Customer Care Representative (Malaysia)
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be responsible for engaging with StoreHub’s customers to understand their needs and educate them as they navigate through our system. We need our Customer Care Representative to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Customer Care Representative you are committed to answering our customer’s inquiries and resolving their issues in a timely manner, while ensuring a high level of quality and efficiency. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You are extremely patient, have strong interpersonal skills, an unwavering commitment to quality and a collaborative work ethic. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do
- Engage their people-loving/people-serving skills when dealing with customers
- Making the Customers Day & answering queries over the phone, email and in person
- Researching and assessing leads through Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Twitter etc.
- Guiding new customers through implementing and setting up their Point of Sales systems
- Do loads of interesting stuff that we haven’t thought up yet, and that you will help us identify
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes there is a shift requirement. You will only work 5 days a week but the days of your shift may include a weekend or holiday shift.
- We're not a Contact Centre / BPO
What you will need
- A BIG passion for helping small businesses.
- Lots of self-drive with a motivation and desire to succeed.
- People-Loving/People-Serving Attitude
- Ability to speak, read, write in Mandarin.
- Strong conversational and rapport-building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills. Numerate, analytical, with good attention to detail
- Fast Learner
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” if required
- Team player that enjoys working in an energetic, fun, environment
- Keen interest in professional development and career growth
- Intermediate/Advanced level of Computer / Tech Savviness
To top it off, we welcome any fresh graduates who are switched on and keen to make their first step into the industry a good one.
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches and free parking
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- Discounted workout sessions
- Continuous learning and education
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. To learn more about what it's like to work here, check out our Glassdoor Reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews...