Senior Product Manager (Malaysia)
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of the StoreHub platform. We need our Senior Product Manager to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
Exciting things are happening at StoreHub as our platform and product offerings have grown tremendously in the past few years and are continuing to do so to support the needs of SMEs across Southeast Asia. As such, we are looking to hire Senior Product Managers for various Product Units we are forming to focus on these specific offerings:
Owning the foundation of StoreHub’s core products, including but not limited to the POS (Point of Sale) and Backoffice. As a PM, for this unit, you will be working on the platform that all the other units are going to build on top of.
As an important part of StoreHub’s new retail strategy, this product unit will be responsible for building the next generation of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions to help merchants acquire and engage with their customers with minimal manual work. The focus will be automating the CRM process using a data-driven approach.
Inventory management is a huge pain to most retailers, especially those who sell online and offline across multiple channels. For any goods-based business, the value of inventory cannot be overstated. These merchants can achieve operational efficiency and longevity by having a robust inventory management system. As a critical part of the StoreHub platform, we want to help these merchants have real-time visibility of their inventory flow, help them automate the taxing inventory process and even predict future stock demand by leveraging Artificial Intelligence.
As a Senior Product Manager for one of these product units, you will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design and develop features used by thousands of businesses around Southeast Asia. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You have strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and excellent problem-solving skills. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Work with management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Manage the product roadmap for new features to achieve company goals
- Manage daily workflow with a team of engineers & designers
- Define features, write specs, user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans and release checklists
- Collaborate with engineering to continuously improve product performance
- Use data analysis and research to help define the product vision and communicate effectively
You will need:
- Humility, a positive can-do attitude and personal initiative
- 5+ years working in a startup or similar style environment
- Experience managing projects with lots of moving pieces
- Strong technical interest and background
- Proficiency using tools to manage the software development lifecycle(e.g. Jira in an AGILE environment)
- Strong communication skills and high levels of empathy
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, related field, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Mandarin preferred as you will be working closely with our Software Engineering team based in Shanghai
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches and free parking
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- Discounted workout sessions
- Continuous learning and education
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. To learn more about what it's like to work here, check out our Glassdoor Reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews...