Sales Coordinator (Philippines)
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be on the front lines, working to qualify new business opportunities for StoreHub. We need our Sales Coordinators to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Sales Coordinator you will be reaching out to new business opportunities, working to explore and uncover their needs in order to better understand how StoreHub's POS system can grow their business. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You are extremely determined, have strong interpersonal skills, an unwavering commitment to quality and a collaborative work ethic. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Qualify new inbound and outbound business opportunities, and distribute qualified leads to the appropriate Business Consultants.
- Call inbound leads coming in from various communication channels.
- Manage a high volume of leads in the CRM tool HubSpot accurately and efficiently, ensuring the right level of follow-up.
- Research target customers online as pre-qualified sales opportunities.
- Provide strong communication and coordination within and among the sales teams.
- Understand our strategic direction and initiatives and assist with team alignment and support.
You will need:
- A BIG passion for helping small business
- You have extensive experience in finding, managing, and closing business deals or an impressive background in retail with an interest in sales. Ideally, you combine both.
- You have excellent phone etiquette and are comfortable with presenting and explaining StoreHub’s products to our clients over the phone.
- You are able to create outbound solution messaging both in written and verbal form.
- You have solid knowledge and skills in customer orientation, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced data-driven sales environment.
- You have an excellent command of English and Tagalog
- Two or more years of sales experience, or experience in a related field such as marketing or customer service, is a major plus.
- A solid understanding of the retail industry is a major plus.
In return, you get to work in a tight, close-knit environment that treasures collaboration and openness. Here, Ideas are valued purely on their merit – not by the ranks of the people who raise them. We do not subscribe to creating a “corporate culture” but instead we enjoy building a business founded on excellence, fun and creativity.
The people who succeed with us are most clearly defined by their competency and humility. These are the values that are most important to us, and we expect this of every team member at StoreHub starting with our leadership team.
If this is something that you resonate with, we’d love to meet you. Join us in building a new kind of organization, one that is built upon the foundations of excellence, fun and creativity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm