Front End Developer (Shanghai)
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will develop new, user-facing features that are used by thousands of businesses globally. We need our developers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you are responsible for interfacing our products with the thousands of businesses that use us everyday. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You have strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and excellent coding skills. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Building performant web applications that are responsive and accessible
- Collaborating with other disciplines across Engineering, UX, and Product to help develop front-end solutions for merchant problems
- Developing complex applications based on React and GraphQL
- Contributing to our shared design system and component library, and also to our other shared, open source libraries used to build applications
- Learning the latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best tools and techniques possible
- Advocating for great UX
- Writing and maintaining unit and integration tests
- Coach other developers through code reviews and design discussions
You will need:
- 5+ years experience in web application development, bonus points if you have experience working directly with clients or a product owner.
- Bonus points if you have previous experience building apps in Angular, React or Node.
- Great interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems.
- A desire to follow a software development process that helps you sleep better at night
- Bonus points if you have server side experience.
- Bonus points if you have an eye for design.
- Great problem solver and ability to reinvent oneself - We are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no path to follow.
- Proactive and self starter - we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better, you won’t be micromanaged in this role. (We want to hear your voice.)
- Passionate about learning - You’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems. (Web development and especially JS is always evolving.)
In return, you get to work in a tight, close-knit environment that treasures collaboration and openness. Here, Ideas are valued purely on their merit – not by the ranks of the people who raise them. We do not subscribe to creating a “corporate culture” but instead we enjoy building a business founded on excellence, fun and creativity.
The people who succeed with us are most clearly defined by their competency and humility. These are the values that are most important to us, and we expect this of every team member at StoreHub starting with our leadership team.
If this is something that you resonate with, we’d love to meet you. Join us in building a new kind of organization, one that is built upon the foundations of excellence, fun and creativity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm