Graphic Design Intern
If you’re a web savvy, content-absorbed visual nerd who has a deep love for turning ideas into visual creations - we need to talk! Our Marketing team is looking for an intern with a passion for brand design and an interest in web and mobile technology.
As a Graphic Design Intern at StoreHub, you’ll be treated as a full member of the growth & marketing team, gaining hands on experience creating visual collateral to be used on social media, for paid digital advertising, and even on our website or product. During your time here, you’ll be collaborating with experienced digital marketers and designers to communicate our brand messaging and products’ value proposition via visual interpretation on social media.
* This is a role with the potential of a full time job offer
What you will do:
- Create graphic designs for digital marketing campaigns that will be executed on Facebook and Google.
- Design and create social media collateral for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Line, etc
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and brand messaging in physical collateral via design (brochures, offline adverts, flyers)
- Deliver design assets and systems that meet business goals as defined by project leadership
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2nd or 3rd year Fine Arts / Graphic Design, Journalism, Business, Web Design, Music or another relevant field
- Solid typography and layout skills
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Bonus: experience in video editing programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, etc.
- You live on Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram (or other social media platforms)
- Online portfolio demonstrating a variety of projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable giving and receiving design critiques
- Experience with HTML/CSS a plus
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- No corporate nonsense
- Free Friday lunches and fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
- Opportunity for the role to turn into a permanent role
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday.
Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm