Quality Assurance Tester
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will ensure that StoreHub maintains a high level of quality in its platform. We need our Quality Assurance Tester to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Quality Assurance Tester you are responsible for planning, designing and executing appropriate test cases to identify issues or bugs within the system. You will work closely with other team members to help analyse and troubleshoot issues discovered during testing or reported by our customers. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You have strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and possess excellent attention to detail. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Performing manual and automation testing of existing applications and new releases
- Develop, execute and maintain test cases and test scripts
- Work closely with other Team members to understand the technical challenges and higher risk components and interfaces which need highly focused testing to ensure quality objectives are met
- Analysing and troubleshooting reported defects and internal issues
- Communicating test efforts and status on current projects
You will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or similar discipline or relative industry experience
- 3-5 years of experience performing manual and automation testing and test planning (test case development and maintenance)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches and free parking
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- Discounted workout sessions
- Continuous learning and education
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. To learn more about what it's like to work here, check out our Glassdoor Reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews...