Digital Marketing Specialist (Familiar with the Indonesian Market)
Are CAC, CPL, LTV, RoAS, CRO part of your daily vocabulary?
If so, we are looking for a Digital Marketer who can lead digital marketing campaigns from conceptualization to execution at the highest quality for the Indonesian market. As a digital marketer on our growth and marketing team, you’ll be working closely in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with peers and channel specialists to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
The right candidate should have a sound understanding of digital marketing strategies which include (but are not limited to) acquisition funnels, conversion-focused paid acquisition, sales copywriting and content generation. More importantly, you should have an analytical mindset and a love for data-driven decision-making.
Brownie points if you’ve got any direct growth hacking experience ;)
As Digital Marketer for Indonesia, you’ll be expected to...
- Lead digital marketing campaigns that achieve business goals from conceptualisation to execution at the highest quality.
- Coordinate regular deep dives with internal stakeholders to review the growth & marketing performance to identify risks and opportunities across the entire customer journey
- Work with channel-specific teams to manage and optimise existing campaigns on all acquisition channels (Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc) and identify areas for growth
- Utilise emotional triggers and sales-driven writing skills to produce copy that will be used for ads, creatives, emails, landing pages, and other collateral.
- Test and optimise marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimisation.
- Conduct competitive analyses, in-depth market research and generate customer avatars in order to identify risks and opportunities in the market
You will need:
- 3+ years of digital marketing with direct experience in Facebook advertising/SEM in addition to SEO/lead gen/display/media buy/CRO/channel management.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Familiarity with Indonesia (language and culture)
- Strong analytical skills with intermediate familiarity with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other equivalent analytics tools)
- Proven experience writing and editing sales copy
- Strongly performance-driven and results-oriented - you have a drive to smash your KPIs and set defining benchmarks
- Creative and relentlessly curious in your pursuit of knowledge
- Familiarity with video/photo editing tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc)
- Familiarity with Hubspot or other CRM tools
- Experience in retail, F&B and/or e-commerce.
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- No corporate nonsense
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews...