Video Content Producer & Editor (Malaysia)
StoreHub is looking for a Video Content Producer + Editor who will own the end-to-end process of creating video content for our community. As a Video Content Producer & Editor, you’ll be working closely with the Growth & Marketing team to produce amazing videos to interpret & communicate our brand messaging and our products’ value propositions on social media.
The right candidate will be proactive, resourceful and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities with an obsession with detail. If you’re energetic, motivated and have a passion for video editing and production - we want you.
As a video content producer & editor, you'll be expected to...
- Execute all assigned production and post-production tasks including shooting, audio recording, video/audio editing, color grading, and basic motion design.
- Able to handle projects from conceptualization all the way to final production.
- Handle, set up, and operate video and audio equipment.
- Manage and work across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines.
- Supporting the team throughout the production process.
- Problem solve and offer creative solutions during post production.
You will need:
- 1 - 2 years of shooting and editing experience in production and/or post-production.
- Ability to execute production and post-production tasks including shooting, audio recording, video/audio editing, color grading, and basic motion design.
- Experience and knowledge in handling cameras and audio equipment.
- Experience and knowledge in editing, graphic and motion design using Adobe CC suite (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator or Photoshop).
- Knowledge in storytelling and understanding the production and post-production process i.e pre-production planning, storyboarding etc.
- Experience with social media video content a plus.
- Able to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Able to take constructive feedback and incorporate suggestions into daily work.
- Able to work on multiple projects at a single time
- Applications MUST include a resume & video reel / portfolio
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm