Sales Coordinator Team Lead
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be responsible for providing technical, policy, and procedural guidance to the Sales Coordinator Team in Thailand. The Sales Coordinator Team Lead should have extensive knowledge of sales processes and procedures in order to manage our Sales Coordinator team effectively.
On a daily basis, the Sales Coordinator Team Lead will be responsible for monitoring the Sales Coordinator team, whose job is to qualify the inbound and outbound leads that come in and uncover their needs to better understand how StoreHub's system can grow their business. Our next Sales Coordinator Team Lead should be organised, attentive to details, and committed to meeting all of our department goals and metrics. This person will be working closely with colleagues and the Country Manager to ensure consistent and high quality service.
What you will do:
- Help lead the Sales Coordinator (SC) in StoreHub’s Thai office (outbound & inbound team)
- Liaise with upper management to ensure sales targets are met
- Analyse current marketplace and give important feedback to leadership team and country manager on the market and our competitors
- Carry 20% of all inbound/outbound leads coming in from various communication channels & drive the SC team to hit monthly targets
- Train Thai Sales Coordinators to improve their customer orientation, sales techniques and product demonstration skill
- Responsible for KPIs and goals of all Thai SC
- Represent StoreHub by managing and monitoring the brand activity within the country, and by representing the company in the local market at events
- Understand our strategic direction and initiatives and assist with team alignment and support
You will need:
- A BIG passion for helping small business
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Sales Solution and 1 years as a Team Lead
- You have managed, trained and coached a team before
- You have an excellent command of English & Thai
- Experience working cross-functionally with different departments and teams within a company
- You are process and number driven with an analytical mindset
- You have excellent phone etiquette and are comfortable with presenting and explaining StoreHub’s products to our clients over the phone.
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced data-driven sales environment.
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Monday lunches and fully stocked fridge and pantry
- Company sponsored outings
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm