As our Marketing Specialist, you’ll be working in a dynamic and multicultural team that is data-driven and responsible for driving lead generation and user growth within the organization.
You will be a part of a team of do-it-alls, where everyone from leaders to interns are eager to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty - all in the name of results. As a Marketing Specialist, you will have to execute on day-to-day marketing activities as well as devise long-term strategy. This role will also require you to work with team members and partner with key internal teams in order to develop, plan and execute on the marketing strategy for our products.
The ideal candidate for this role thrives when faced with tight deadlines, evolving needs, and multiple stakeholders.
As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll be expected to:
- Deploy successful launch/evergreen marketing campaigns. Own end-to-end implementation from ideation to execution utilizing both digital inbound and outbound strategies
- Lead project teams in executing product launches/evergreen campaigns, maintaining communication and keeping everyone informed on launch activities.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, PR, social media, etc in order to drive results and achieve goals / KPIs
- Devise, deploy, and optimize marketing funnels that drive results.
- Constantly learn cutting-edge marketing practices in the industry, adapt and implement them.
- Develop performance reports, analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and regularly identify areas for optimization
- Write engaging copy that can be used across a variety of channels (email marketing, social media, content marketing, landing page development, product, etc)
You would be perfect for this role if you have...
- 2+ years experience in marketing (digital marketing / growth preferred, experience in PR a bonus)
- Proven experience developing marketing plans / campaigns
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English (bonus points for Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin)
- Excellent writing skills in English with a keen eye for grammatical errors or typos (bonus points for Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin
- Familiar with funnel marketing, digital marketing (email marketing, PPC, content marketing, social media, SEO, etc)
- Passionate about results with a metrics-driven marketing mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoys teamwork
Brownie points if you have:
- Basic HTML / CSS experience
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm