Digital Marketing Team Lead (For the Thai Market)
If you’re a skilled marketing strategist with a love for conversion rate optimization and funnel marketing, we’d love to meet you. StoreHub is looking for a Full-stack Digital Marketing Team Lead to drive our Digital Marketing team to successfully scale our lead acquisition initiatives for our Thai market. You will work closely with our Head of Marketing to drive the strategy and execution of growing our leads and ensuring advertising ROI.
The right candidate for this role is never satisfied and is unwilling to stop testing. You love the science as much as the art of marketing and have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes, and of course, campaigns.
Why full stack? We believe the ideal Digital Marketing Team Lead needs to be a jack of all trades. On any given day, you might be leveraging video marketing, working with your team members to write & optimize copy, or even run A/B tests. The more varied your skill set, the more you can add to the team and coach the marketers who will be reporting to you. After all, you will be a part of a team of do-it-alls, where everyone from leaders to interns are eager to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty - all in the name of results.
As Digital Marketing Team Lead, you’ll be expected to...
- Marketing strategy: Plan and execute on all digital marketing campaigns for the country, including but not limited to paid acquisition campaigns on Facebook & Google, email marketing, and SEO.
- Own lead acquisition pipeline: Work within your team and cross functionally (Product, Sales, etc) to establish growth strategies that can support StoreHub’s lead acquisition goals.
- Performance analysis: Measure, analyze and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Funnel marketing & analysis: Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Team & project management: Lead & your own marketing pod team in digital marketing strategies and campaigns, ensuring alignment with team/organization KPIs.
- CRO: Work with the marketing team to instrument conversion points, optimize and personalize conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates.
- Thought leadership & learning: Constantly evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate alignment with team/organization KPIs.
You will need:
- 3+ years experience in Growth Marketing / Performance Marketing
- 1+ years as a team lead - managing & coaching a performance-driven, highly effective team
- Extensive marketing experience for the Thai market
- Excellent command of Thai and English
- Deep experience in conversion rate optimization & funnel marketing
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Proven experience in data analysis and data-driven decision making.
- Familiar and savvy with a variety of marketing tools: Email marketing automation, Facebook ads, Google Adwords, SEO tools, or similar tools
- Familiar and savvy with a variety of 3rd party analytics tools: Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, Heap, Amplitude, or similar tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills: This role will require managing multiple stakeholders and working cross-functionally.
- Obsessed with details, but always with the big picture in mind
- Results-driven, but crazy comfortable with ambiguity
- Measures everything and data-oriented, but values human intuition
- A never satisfied, and unwilling to stop testing mindset
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm