Product Marketing Specialist
Are MAU, DAU, LTV, ACV part of your daily vocabulary?
Do you have an obsession with Behavioural Psychology, Growth Hacking and Funnel Building?
If yes, we’re looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our Growth & Marketing Team with the specific focus of increasing product adoption, reducing churn and increasing our LTV/ACV.
As Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the end-to-end creation, execution and optimization of user funnels within our products - leveraging your marketing skills to drive conversions and revenue.
You will be a part of a team of do-it-alls, where everyone from leaders to interns are eager to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty - all in the name of results. Our Product Marketing Specialists are not only responsible for building and strategizing funnels, you’ll also be expected to dive into the nitty gritty - from writing product microcopy, to implementing marketing automation sequences and more.
The ideal candidate for this role is data-driven, performance-focused and able to not only turn our large amounts of data into actionable insights, but also marry that with ideas gained from external research to be implemented across all our funnels.
As Product Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Growth & conversion hacking: Improve conversion rates along our product user funnels. Utilize lean growth methodology & principles to prioritize ideas, execute, and measure impact.
- Research & innovation: Constantly learn cutting edge marketing practices in the industry, adapt and implement them.
- Performance analysis: Reporting on important metrics from product / usage analytics tools such as Intercom, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Heap, and other 3rd party tools
- Project management: Work cross functionally and partner closely with the Head of Marketing, Product team, UX designers and content team to implement growth strategies that are aligned with StoreHub’s product goals & KPIs.
- Customer marketing: Drive & lead marketing for new feature launches within the product (customer segmentation, key messaging, overall vision, etc) to ensure adoption.
- Email and product copywriting: Design, build and implement multichannel communication funnels to achieve usage KPIs. You’ll also be expected to contribute to product copy to ensure writing is consistent with brand identity.
You would be perfect for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Growth Marketing / Hacking
- Proven experience in data analysis and data-driven decision making.
- Excellent proficiency in the English language with a keen eye for grammatical errors and typos.
- Familiar and savvy with marketing tools: Email marketing automation, Google Analytics, Heap, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Hubspot etc and
- Obsession with detail, with a bias for results.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: This role will require managing multiple stakeholders and working cross-functionally.
- Ability to wireframe / provide mockups
- Experience growth hacking / marketing a SaaS product
- Functional knowledge of MySQL
- Familiarity with video/photo editing tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc)
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm